NOV 29th – DEC 1ST, 2018 | DURHAM, NC
Join us in Durham this year for Clojure/conj 2018! Founded in 2010, the conference is a great place to meet Clojure developers and learn about what is happening in the language, in the community, and in companies using Clojure.
What to expect
- Three days of cutting edge Clojure, ClojureScript and functional programming talks
- Over 400 Clojure developers from around the world!
- Conference swag and sponsor tables
- All day beverage and snacks
- Same day conference video publishing
Check out this video from a previous clojure/conj!
Cognitect provides a suite of tools,
Many thanks to @AnnaPawlicka, @_GaryD, @ThinkTopic, and @pointslope for the use of their pictures on the website! All photos of Durham, North Carolina have been graciously provided by Advanced Aerial Photography and Durham Convention & Visitors Bureau.